Friday, November 14, 2008

JUST A THIRD PERSON


Wow, Not bad.

After four bloody long years, You've finally made me realise that

I'm just a third person.


I was being stupid enough to share all my stories with you,

Stupid enough to have wasted all my life pouring out my feelings to you,

Thinking that you would shoulder me thorugh all that,

Thinking that you would always be there for me,

Thinking that you would trust me just the same,

But, you just proved it,

I'm just a third person.


I mean, it is my fault,

To have emotionally attached myself to you,

to have had the images of perfect friendship with you,

At the end of the day, even you proved yourself to be so selfish,

And why would this even bother you,

You ahve your life, you're at the smart end,

Im the brainless sicko who still believes in all this crap,

I just don't mean anything to you, do I??

Oh yea, I forgot,

I'm just a third person.


If only you had trusted me,

If only,

oh snap, i'm going to start emoing all over again.

No way!


Don't worry,

You are not the one who drew the border line,

its always been there,

You knew it all along,

I was the blind one who never saw it between us,

Anyways, thanks for making me notice its existence.


What's the point of working so hard ,

when its all goind to end in self-deception?

I should have never had any expectations,

Should have never thought that I mean anything to you,

After all,

I'm just a third person.


You need not say it,

I know U cant,

But now I know,

That Im just a third person.


No comments: